The terms ‘client’ or ‘customer’ refer to you the participating client/customer and applies to personal training sessions with ‘us’ referring to Tony Tones Personal Training or hereafter TTPT. All clients are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information set out in the following Terms and Conditions.
- The trainer will use their skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise to achieve the client’s goals.
- This will take into account: the client’s age, health, lifestyle, background, occupation, fitness levels, likes and dislikes related to exercise and personality.
- The Trainer will endeavour to educate, motivate and inspire the Client to reach these goals.
- The trainer will provide the coaching, supervision, advice and support that the client will need to help them achieve their goals during each session.
- Your trainer may require a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from your GP depending on your health status. (Please be aware that your GP may charge for providing this letter)
- Your trainer cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
- To lead by example and give 100% commitment.
- To be completely honest if goals are unattainable.
- Be on time so that a full session can be achieved on each visit. Arrive 10 minutes early to warm up and stay 10 minutes after to cool down and stretch.
- The client is required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Clothes should be loose fitting and non-restrictive. Footwear should be comfortable and provide adequate support.
- Commit to the agreed fitness programme 100% in order to achieve desired results.
- If required, provide further medical information from a practitioner.
Limitation of liability:
- The client acknowledges that TTPT’s obligations and liabilities in respect of personal training sessions are defined in this agreement and/or within the regulations applicable to all users.
- The client is responsible for the consequences of any use of any of the facilities and equipment used at TTPT’s sessions or classes. TTPT will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses, theft or damage to a client’s property.
- The personal belongings, clothing and possessions of each client is of the sole responsibility of the client and not TTPT or their instructors.
Damage to Property:
- Clients shall be held responsible to make compensation for any damage they cause to the contents and furnishings of any venue/premises during their attended class or session, except for wear and tear.
Physical Health of Client:
- Personal training sessions are reviewed on a client by client basis and TTPT reserves the right to accept or deny a request for personal training entirely at our discretion.
- A client engaging in any TTPT session or class is responsible for ensuring that they are properly equipped and in a state of health and physical condition that does not involve any risk to themselves or any other person taking part.
- It is hereby understood and agreed TTPT accepts no responsibility for accident, injury, illness, loss or misadventure caused to or suffered by clients whilst participating in TTPT classes or sessions. Please speak to your instructor if you become ill or injured during the session or class.
- The client warrants and also represents that they are in good health and not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise. The client further warrants that such exercise would not be detrimental to their health, safety, comfort, well-being or physical condition.
- Before attending TTPT personal training sessions the client must first complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PARQ). This form will be made available upon joining or as part of initial consultation. This must be presented to the instructor prior to the first session.
Session Cancellation Policy:
- At least 24hrs notice of cancellation is required for all appointments.
- On the rare occasion our instructor is ill or unable to attend we will try our very best to find a suitable replacement as soon as possible to ensure the planned session goes ahead. If a suitable instructor cannot be found in time for a session, the session will be cancelled. TTPT will endeavour to give clients reasonable notice of cancellation. No refund or compensation is entitled.
Session Rearranging Policy:
- At least 24hrs notice is required to re-arrange a session; this can only be done if the trainer has the availability you need. If the trainer is unavailable to re-arrange the session would either need to be kept or cancelled. No refund or compensation is entitled.
- If the client is late for a session the session cannot be extended and will end at the appointed time. If the trainer is late additional time will be added to the session or to subsequent sessions. If the client arrives more than 20 minutes late for a scheduled appointment, the trainer may leave the premises and the appointment may be forfeited.
Prices & Promotions:
- Prices are correct at time of publication on this website (www.tonytonespt.co.uk) and are subject to change. Any change to pricing of sessions, classes or packages will be published on the website and any clients affected by such changes will be informed by TTPT.
- All discounts and promotional offers remain at the sole discretion of TTPT and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
Law & Jurisdiction:
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any matters arising out of this Agreement.
Tony Tones Personal Training
Lyall House, Station Road, Seghill,
Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 7SE
Please be aware that we may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating the copy of this agreement shown on this website. You should check this site from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions because they govern the relationship between TTPT and you the client.